Thursday 5 February 2015

Exante or not Exante... that is the question!


I didn't go straight into another diet.  Nor did I carry on with Cabbage Soup Hell.  Instead I went back to the normal foods, though in fairness I had noticed I was eating a lot more fresh fruit and veg rather than the processed rubbish I'd been poisoning myself with for years!

But here I am on February 5th starting the 2nd diet of the year.  I ordered a bulk mix pack from Exante (which was a bit of a nightmare and I'm debating whether to order any further product from them as I absolutely HATE dishonesty and bad principles)  I spent the first day when my package was delivered arguing with them over items I should have received that were advertised on their website.  Needless to say I'm not getting the items.  They have now changed their website and they would instantly send out a returns form rather than attempt to try to keep a customer.  Just for this lack of customer support I am very doubtful I will order from them again, but I have the product and I won't let the absolutely dreadful customer service ruin my quest!

I weighed in, together with my daughter who is doing this diet with me.  Always a good move to have some moral support!  I was very happy to learn that despite my bit of binging since I ended my detox I haven't gained any weight back, so am starting this one at 233lbs.  Given my target is 1lb a week I'm still ahead of target.  3 weeks into my quest and 6lbs lost.

There are a lot of varieties on offer with this diet, soups, shakes, bars and breakfasts and meals.  Seems a little more interesting than the Cambridge Diet I had tried previously.  First meal... Raspberry Porridge.  Doesn't that just sound yummy??


I force fed myself about 4 mouthfuls of it, rushing water down my throat to get the taste out of my mouth!  Absolutely disgusting!!!  I started with all good intentions but I am really praying that somewhere in this diet plan there is food that I can actually stomach or this is going to be a failure.    For lunch I am 'enjoying' a lemon and raspberry shake.  This is actually a little more edible.  I had to go out and buy a shaker...being as their terrible customer service wouldn't honour their online offer... yes, I'm still bitter about that but I am staying open minded. I am hoping my experience with Exante will turn into a positive one.  I'll keep you posted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment